Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Feedback from Dress Designer Bernard Foong



Thank You Richard for the beautiful photo series of Aika in your alohaia.com site. They are truly gorgeous! Aika’s rendition of Ava Marie adds much emotion and life to the pictures. I am very blessed to be working with such great artistes and will truly love to get a copy of the photos and video you took of Aika in my dresses – when you have them edited and are ready to reveal to the world.

Aika – My blessings to you! It is our great honor to hear you sing for at our home. What an enchanted evening. Richard did a marvelous photography job of you in my dresses and I know in my heart, when artistes of the right mind/spirit/love come together, BEAUTY creates itself effortlessly. I hope I as a designer can assist in enhancing a beautiful person/singer/spirit such as you to unlimited heights of glory and delight that the world can constantly enjoy. Bringing - Love, Peace & Beauty to the world than the negativity that is being reported daily in the News. Please feel free to contact me as I am always happy to work with you (in all the ways my God given talents has bestowed upon me) to make this world a better place to live in. We look forward to seeing and hearing from you soon.

Blessings of Joy & Delight!!!
Aloha! Bernard
http://www.bernardfoong.com/

No comments: