Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back from San Francisco and Philadelphia Shoots

Aloha,

My apologies for not posting blogs for a while. I have been traveling on the mainland doing shoots in San Francisco and the Philadelphia area.

I am now back in Maui for a long stay and don't any have immediate pressing travel plans except for maybe a trip to Osaka,Japan to photograph models for Getty and Blend Images when the fall foliage starts changing there.

The above photo is of one of my favorite couples, Maeghan and Mike, from San Francisco. They hired me to shoot engagement photos for them in Maui and liked my work so much they extended an invitation for me to come shoot more engagement photos of them in their home base, the San Francisco Bay area, which was my home for 25 years until I moved to Maui in 2001.

If you would like to see more photographs of this lovely couple, you can see a gallery I created of their engagement photos on my alohaia website.

Who knows? Maybe I'll get invited to shoot their wedding in Southern California when they set the date to tie the knot!

with warm aloha,

Richard

ps~ I've just posted a new wedding gallery of Ayumi and Yuichiro...a gorgeous couple from Tokyo who are professional dancers and dance teachers . They had the fantastic opportunity to perform for the Emperor and Empress of Japan a couple years ago.

They had a very beautiful, heart filled and unique wedding ceremony at a sacred Hawaiian site...the same site my wife and I were married at. Please feel free to visit Ayumi and Yuriciro's gallery. I hope you enjoy it!

http://www.alohaia.com
http://www.richardmarksphoto.com

No comments: